happy rakshabandan Quotes In hindi/english

By
Advertisement

Words fall short to describe the sibling love. But on the occasion of Raksha Bandhan 2018, we bring to a collection of heart-warming quotes about brothers and sisters. Raksha Bandhan is an auspicious Hindu festival celebrated in the Indian subcontinent. It is commemorated in honour of pure relationship, a brother and sister share. Raksha Bandhan 2018 which falls on August 2018, Monday is the day of celebrating sibling love. Raksha Bandhan which translates to ‘Bond of Protection’ is marked by sisters tying a rakhi (a silken thread) on their brother’s wrist. Brothers, elder or younger take a vow to protect their sisters from any misfortunes. Meanwhile, sisters pray for the well-being, long life full of prosperity, health and wealth of their brothers. Raksha Bandhan is a colourful festival with everything right from gorgeous dresses to bright rakhis, and everything is vivid and beautiful. We bring to a collection of sweet Raksha Bandhan quotes in English, beautiful Rakhi 2018 images to set as WhatsApp display picture and convey the sweet message of Happy Raksha Bandhan 2018.

If you don't know history of rakshabandhan click here

happy raksha bandhan images

happy raksha bandhan images

happy rakshabandan Quotes 

  • कभी हमसे लड़ती है, कभी हमसे झगड़ती है, लेकिन बिना कहे हमारी हर बात को समझने का हुनर भी बहन ही रखती है।

raksha bandhan 2018

raksha bandhan 2018

  • Your charming smile make my days. With your caring ways you become my second mother. Darling Sister, what may come I will always stand by you.

  • Rakhi is the Symbol of Love,
    Between Brother And Sister,
    Its Such A Great Feeling,
    I Always Do Wish, My Sister On This Special Event,
    And Also Present A Cool Gift As Her Surprise,

  • साथ पले और साथ बढ़े हैं , खूब मिला बचपन में प्यार।,
    भाई बहन का प्यार बढ़ाने आया ये त्यौहार ,
  • Happy Raksha Bandhan to all !!
  • short quotes on raksha bandhan


  • चन्दन की डोरी ,फूलों का हार ,
    आया सावन का महीना और राखी का त्यौहार ,
    जिसमें झलकता है भाई – बहन का प्यार
  • You are a darling sister
    You are loving and gentle
    actually, all the good things in the world,
    But one thing that I am proud to say.
    You are my little sister and am proud of you and will always be….
  • रिश्ता हम भाई बहन का ,
    कभी खट्टा कभी मीठा ,
    कभी रूठना कभी मनाना ,
    कभी दोस्ती कभी झगड़ा ,
    कभी रोना और कभी हसाना ,
    ये रिश्ता है प्यार का ,
    सबसे अलग सबसे अनोखा
  • गलियाँ फूलों से सज़ा रखी हैं ,
    हर मोड़ पर लड़कियाँ बिठा रखी हैं
    पता नहीं तुम कहाँ से आ जाओ
    इसलिए सबके हाथ में राखी थमा रखी है

  • उसका हुसन गया कलेजा चीर ,
    नयनों से छूटा एक तीर ,
    वो मुस्कराई , नज़दीक आई , और
    बोली ” राखी बन्धवाले मेरे वीर “
  • Sath Pale Aur Sath Bhade Hain, Khoob Mila Bachpan Mein Pyar, Bhai Bhain Ka Pyar Bhadane, Aaya Rakhi Ka Tyohar. Wishing Everyone A Happy Raksha Bandhan Festival.
  • Aaj Din Bahut Khaas Hai, Behan Ke Liye Kuch Mere Paas Hai,  Uske Sukun Ki Khaatir O Behnaa, Tera Bhaiya Hamesha Tere Aas-Paas Hai !! Happy Rakhsha Bandhan 2018.
  • Mere Bhai Jaisa Na Hain, Naa Hoga Koyi Duja, Mein Aarti Utar Ke Karoo Teri Puja. Man Kare Hai Bhaiyya, Main Ud Ke Pas Tere Aa Jau, Leke Balaiya Main Tujh Pe Vaari Vaari Jaau….!!!
  • Rang Birange Mausam Mai Sawan Ki Ghata Chai, Khushiyon Ki Saugaat Lekar Pyaari Behna Aai, Raksha Bandhan Se Sajane Pyare Bhaiya Ke Kalai, Dekar Dher Se Duayen Aur Woh Le Jayegi Balaye. Wishing You A Very Happy Raksha Bandhan 2018.
  •     भगवान  हर जगह नहीं हो सकते इसलिए उन्होंने माँ को बनाया,   
  • raksha bandhan 2018
  • happy raksha bandhan images


  • happy raksha bandhan images

       और माँ हर वक्त हमारे साथ नहीं हो सकती, 
        इसलिए भगवान ने बहन को बनाया..
  • वो बहन खुशकिस्मत होती है,
    जिसके सर पर भाई का हात होता है,
    हर मुश्किल में उसके साथ ..

    रक्षाबंधन एक ऐसा त्यौहार हैं   जिसे भाई अपने बहन को जीवन भर रक्षा करने का वचन देता हैं..Happy rakshabandan 2018

    दुनिया की नज़रो में भाई चाहे जैसा हो
    लेकिन ? बहन की नज़र में वो हीरो होता हैं..Happy rakshabandan quotes in hindi


    जिस तयोहार का सभि भाइयों को बेशबरि से एनतजार रहता है आखिर वो आ हि गया जि हा हम बात कर रहे है "Raksha Bandhan" कि यह एक एसा तयोहार है जिसपे हम अपने कलाइयों पर बहन के हाथ से राखि बधवाते है.

    happy raksha bandhan images

      happy raksha bandhan images


    Happy rakshabandan two line quotes in hindi

    raksha bandhan 2018


    • भाई ने दिया इतना प्यार, ये जीवन मैने उसपर वारा।
    • माँ ने दिया जीवन मगर, तुमने ही उसे संवारा।
    • राखी के दिन दुआ है मेरी, खुशियों से भर जाये उसका जहां सारा।
    • फूलों का तारों का सबका कहना है, एक हजारों में मेरी बहना हैं
    • उस खुदा का शुक्रिया अदा मै कैसे करूं….
    • सोचता हूं दीदी आपकी शान ए सौकत में….
    • अल्फाज का गुल्दस्ता आपको पेश करूं
    • प्यार और मीठी शरारतों की होड़ है राखी;
    • भाई की लंबी उम्र की दुआ है राखी;
    • बहन के प्यार का पवित्र धुँआ है राखी।
    • राखी 2018 की शुभ कामनायें
    • दीदी ! तुम मेरी वो दोस्त हो जिसे मैं कभी नहीं भूल सकता
    • प्यार के दो तार से संसार बाँधा है;
    • रेशम की डोरी से संसार बाँधा है;
    • इस रिश्ते से बहन-भाई का प्यार बाँधा है।

    Happy rakshabandan one line quotes in hindi
    Happy raksha bandhan 2018

    Happy raksha bandhan 2018

    • Phoolo ka taro ka sabka kahna hai 1 hazaro me meri bahna hai! Sari umar hume sang rahna hai! Happy Rakhi Bahen
    • Yeh bandhan to khushiyo ka bandhan hai- Happy Raksha Bandhan Bhai

    • Rakhi ka tyohar bhot bhot mubarak humesha haste rahena aur mujhe yaad kate rahena

    • Meri Pyari Bahen Jaldi Ghar Aana, Mere Liye Sunder Si Rakhi Lete Aana!
    • नारी का सम्मान सबका परम कर्तव्य है ! हैप्पी रक्षा बंधन !

    Happy rakshabandan quotes for bhai

    raksha bandhan

    • Friends come and go, but you my dear brother, are always there.
    • My little brother, will you grow up.. I hope not 🙂 !
    • My brother someone who i know i can always depend on.
    • If i could pick the best brother, I would pick you.
    • A brother is friend given by nature.
    • Happy Raksha Bandhan To You! I am waiting to tie a Rakhi in your wrist.
    • I wanted to just thank you for being the best brother in the world. Happy Rakhi
    • If i can choose my brother in next life, then it will  be you Love You Bro!
    • My brother is one of the most precious Gifts Sent to me by God!! He protects her sister from all the evil eyes and keeps hen in a safe surrounding! Happy Raksha Bandhan to the sweetest brother in the world!!

    • It may be that memories will fade with time but the love that brother and sister share will never fade away, rather it will multiply over the years. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my dearest brother!!

    raksha bandhan quotes for brother

    raksha bandhan wishes for brother

    raksha bandhan wishes for brother


    •  Even if we will not be together on this Raksha Bandhan to share the thread of Rakhi but there's always this invisible thread that will keep us connected irrespective of the geographical boundaries.

    •  Nothing can change my love for you brother, be it the money or the time!! The celebration of Rakhi brings in more love and blessing in our relationship. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my dear brother!!
    •  We may grow old for other people but for our brothers and sisters we are always child!! We have lived with each other since our childhood and so there is innocence in the relationship! A very happy Raksha Bandhan to my dearest brother!!

    •  We get and then forget many things in life, but it is very sure that your trust in me will never be broken. I am there and I will always be there for you no matter what!!

    •  All the festivals may be very colourful but there isn't any festival as powerful as Raksha Bandhan! Happy Raksha Bandhan to the most lovable brother of the Universe!!

    •  Dear brother, I wish this bond grows and grows as long as I live!! The relationship that I share with my brother is the most perfect one!! There is no scar same as there are no scars in the appearance of the moons! I wish a very happy and healthy Raksha Bandhan to my dear brother!!

    •  The thread of Rakhi is so very powerful that it can bring even two people from different communities together and let them share this pious relationship of brothers and sisters. Happy Raksha Bandhan to the most loving brother of the Universe!!

    •  Years will go and our relationship will grow!! Days will pass but there will always be love in our hearts. Dear brother you make my life like a shining start. Always be with me the way you have been till now. A very Happy Raksha Bandhan to my dear brother!!

    raksha bandhan wishes for brother

    raksha bandhan wishes for brother

    Happy rakshabandhan quotes for sister

    raksha bandhan

    • Holi is colourful, Diwali is lightful, Rakhi has made our Relationship powerful.
    • May all your wishes come true, Lots of Love and Hug! Love You Sis
    • Happy Raksha Bandhan to my cute cute sister in the world.
    • I cannot express how much i miss you. You are greatest sister. I love you very much.
    • Borthers and Sisters are as  close as hands  and feets. Happy Rakhi!
    • Rakhi is thread that binds, two souls in a bond of love & joy forever. Happy Rakhi
    • Today, on the auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for being the best brother of the World! Happy Raksha Bandhan to the best sister of the Universe!!

    •  This one is the most wonderful relationship that I share with my sister! I am so obliged to God for gifting me with such a wonderful and protective sister. A heartfelt Raksha Bandhan to my dear sister!!

    •  On the occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I want to send all my love and good wishes to my dear sister who has always been my best friend!! Love for my

      raksha bandhan messages for brother in english                  

      raksha bandhan messages for brother in english

    • It's your sister who competes with you as long as she is a child but ones she is gown up there cannot be a more loving relationship like hers!! Today on the occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I want to thank my sister for being my best companion!!

    •  A sister is someone who will care for you the most no matter what and she will always be the best companion of  your life! I too have a sweet sister who feels all my agony and pain and helps me out to the fullest in fighting them!! Happy Raksha Bandhan to my dearest sister!!

    raksha bandhan quotes for sister

    •  It feels great to think about those trifling fights that I used to have with my in the childhood and then not being able to live even for a moment without each other. Now that we are grown ups, I need her way more than before. Lots of Love to my dearest sister on this Raksha Bandhan!!

    •  My sister is that sweet angel who has spread love all over in my life. Be it the bad or the good times she has always helped me with her brilliant ideas. I love here more than anything in the Universe. Happy Raksha Bandhan to the most loving sister of the Universe!!

    •  The sweet & innocent smile of my sister brings in happiness in my life!! Lots of love to my dear sister on this Raksha Bandhan!!

    •  On the auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I want to promise my dear sister that no matter what I will always stand by her side! Lots of hugs and love to my dear sister on Raksha Bandhan!!

    •  "Sisters share the scent and smells... the feel of a common childhood." - Pam Brown
    • “I long for the day through the year that you so ceremonious .. 


    Brother-Sister Quotes on Raksha Bandhan raksha bandhan

    raksha bandhan

     1. Brother-Sister Quotes on Raksha Bandhan: The best thing about having a sister was that I always had a friend. – Cali Rae Turner.
    2. Brother-Sister Quotes on Raksha Bandhan: A brother shares childhood memories and grown up dreams. – Anonymous.

    raksha bandhan in hindi

    3. Brother-Sister Quotes on Raksha Bandhan: Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero. – Marc Brown.

    raksha bandhan letter to a brother in english

    raksha bandhan wishes for brother
    4. Brother-Sister Quotes on Raksha Bandhan: To have a loving relationship with a sister is not simply to have a buddy or a confident — it is to have a soulmate for life. – Victoria Secunda.
    5. Brother-Sister Quotes on Raksha Bandhan: Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet. – Vietnamese Proverb.
    6. Brother-Sister Quotes on Raksha Bandhan: Being sister and brother means being there for each other.- Shellygb.

    happy raksha bandhan quotes

    7. Brother-Sister Quotes on Raksha Bandhan: Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they will still be there. – Amy Li
    8. Brother-Sister Quotes on Raksha Bandhan: My sister and I are so close that we finish each other’s sentences and often wonder who’s memories belong to whom. – Shannon Celebi.

    raksha bandhan quotes for indian army

    9. Brother-Sister Quotes on Raksha Bandhan: My brother is one of my true heroes. Steady and sober where I am impulsive and emotional. – Mark McKinnon.
    10. Brother-Sister Quotes on Raksha Bandhan: A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life. – Isadora James.
    11. Brother-Sister Quotes on Raksha Bandhan: There’s no other love like the love for a brother. There’s no other love like the love from a brother. – Astrid Alauda

    happy raksha bandhan quotes

    Bachpan Ki Yaado Ka Chitrahaar Hai Rakhi, Har Ghar Me Khushiyo Ka Uphaar Hai Rakhi. Rishto Ke Meethepan Ka Ehsaas Hai Rakhi, Bhai Behan Ka Paraspar Vishwas Hai Rakhi. Dil Ka Sukun Or Meetha Sa Jazbaat Hai Rakhi, Shabdo Ki Nahi Pavitra Dilo Ki Baat Hai Rakhi. Happy Raksha Bandhan 2018..

    raksha bandhan quotes in hindi

    Make this Raksha Bandhan 2018 a memorable day for you and your sibling’s lives. We may love each other, but in our busy daily routines, we tend not to communicate our feelings. Raksha Bandhan is not a mere formality or an occasion but indeed holds a significant place in the lives of siblings, whether related by blood or not. We hope the collection of sweet quotes defining the brother-sister relationship along with the set of Raksha Bandhan images come useful to make your day even more eventful. We wish a Happy Rakhi 2018 to all the loving brother and sisters out there reading our post.
    happy rakshabandhan

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment